If you answered yes to even one of these questions, you or a loved one could probably benefit from home health care. Call Home Delivery Healthcare to speak to a nurse and discuss your questions and concerns at (330) 420-0325 or send us a message through the form below.
Home Delivery Healthcare is dedicated to quality and the
satisfaction of the client. Our goal is the same as
yours - to help you stay in your home instead of being hospitalized or placed in a nursing home.
RNs & LPNs
Personal Care Aides
Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
IV Therapy - Adult and Pediatric
Private Duty Nursing
Personal Care Services
Shopping & Errand Services
Laundry & Light Housekeeping
Medical Escorts & Transportation
Personal Emergency Alert Systems
HealthLight is a photo-modulated (pulsed, light emitting diodes) device also known as low-level light therapy (LLLT). The infrared and visible red LEDs are the heart of the HealthLight system, providing gentle but powerful non-coherent light. HealthLight uses a carefully times sequence of settings, known as pulses, to create and environment in which change may occur more rapidly.
Typical uses for pulsed infrared light therapy:
Home care provides a range of health services that are delivered in your home. Services can be delivered to recovering, disabled or chronically ill persons in need of medical, nursing or therapeutic treatment or assistance with the essential activities of daily living. To begin receiving home care or change providers, simply contact the agency directly. You can also voice your choice to your physician, hospital or nursing home discharge planner - they will contact the agency you choose on your behalf and initiate the referral process.
- Is discharged from a hospital or skilled nursing facility, but needs continued care and treatment
- Requires short-term assistance at home because of outpatient surgery or maternity-related incapacity
- Has a condition such as a congestive hearu failure, diabetes and muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders
- Is a medically fragile child or adult with special needs
- Needs assistance to live independently due to illness, disability or aging
Medical alert systems help keep seniors and at-risk individuals safe, independent, and at home longer. These easy-to-use systems contact an Ohio based Care Center with just the touch of a button ensuring that in an emergency you or your loved one can get the help that they need. With an average response time of less than 5 seconds after the call reaches the system, a caring staffed trained specifically to handle medical alerts ONLY, and a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week, 365 day a year call center you can rest easy knowing that someone is there when you need them.
- More than one third of adults 65 and older fall each year in the United States.
- Among older adults, falls are the leading cause of injury deaths. They are also the most common cause of nonfatal injuries and hospital admissions for trauma.
- The rates of fall-related deaths among older adults rose significantly over the past decade.
Medication management is a growing and costly problem for seniors and at-risk individuals in the United States. Easy-to-use medication management systems helps seniors, at risk individuals, and persons with chronic illnesses a way to better manage their medications. This helps to reduce illnesses and hospital visits associated with medication non-adherence. The medication dispensers available through our agency are monitored by an Ohio based Care Center which means if you or your loved one misses a dose we can follow up and make sure that adherence occurs.
Simple & Reliable
2. Set clock
3. Program alarm
- Medicaid Waiver
- Veterans Administration
- Workers Compensation
- Private Key
- United Healthcare